- HB 1272 – Art Therapy
- HB 1285 – Wabash, White, and Ohio Rivers aquifer study.
- HCR23 – Urging INDOT to rename a part of U.S. Highway 31 between Main Street and East Street in the city of Austin as “Berley Goodin Way.”
- HB 1009 – Lewis and Clark expedition commission
- HB 1071 – Taxation of civil service annuities
- HB 1104 – Alternative transportation funding mechanisms.
- HB 1122 – Expedited building permit review fee.
- HB 1258 – Telehealth pilot program.
- HCR 1 – Memorializing and honoring Representative Phyllis Pond
- HCR 10 – Congratulating James Dolan on the occasion of his 90th birthday.
- HCR 18 – Recognizing the FFA and its Indiana State officers.
- HCR 25 – Recognizing Dennis Patrick Neary on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
- HCR 35 – Honoring Jamey Aebersold, 2014 recipient of the A.B. Spellman NEA Jazz Masters Award for Jazz Advocacy
- HCR 36 – Congratulating the Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, Inc., on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of its establishment
- HR 16 – Urging the legislative council to assign to the appropriate committee the study of the need for, costs, benefits, and impacts of a wilderness preservation system on state public lands.
- HR 49 – Honoring Nick Goepper for winning the Sochi Olympic bronze medal in slope style skiing.
- HR 50 – Memorialzing Andrew Jacobs, Jr. for his contributions to Indiana.
- HR 57 – Supporting the recognition of March, 2014 as Multiple Myeloma Awareness Month in support of afflicted Indiana citizens and their loved ones affected by this incurable form of blood cancer.
- SB 139 – – Health matters
- SB 271 – Water related study committee responsibilities
Select Committee on Government Reduction – Chair
Natural Resources – Minority Member
Roads and Transportation – Minority Member
Ways and Means – Minority Member
Fiscal Policy, Interim Study Committee on House – Minority Member